SEEKINGBand to Join, Vocalist, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Tenor, Vocalist - Soprano, Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Other Percussion, Violin, Trumpet, Saxophone, Keyboard, Piano, Background Singer, Harmonica, Flute, Other, Banjo, Mandolin, Fiddle, Dobro, Vocalist - Alto, Trombone, Bagpipes, Steel guitar, Upright bass, Cello, Accordion, Ukulele, DJ, Electronic Music, Clarinet, Harp.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE HISTORY
• 1997 (to present day): Drummer.
• September 2016 – June 2018: Philharmonic Orchestra of Nazarene Church Drummer & Percussionist playing every Sunday morning and at seasonal concerts such as Easter and Christmas. Campinas/São Paulo (Brazil) – Volunteer (frequent)
• June 2018: Valinhos Philharmonic Orchestra “Movie Soundtracks Concert”. Drums & Percussion. Valinhos/São Paulo (freelancer)
• August 2017 & September 2017: “Godspell” (Broadway Musical). Two shows in theaters, Teatro Castro Mendes and Teatro de Paulínia. Campinas/São Paulo (Brazil) (freelancer)
• February 2015 – June 2015: Big Band experience. Campinas/São Paulo (Brazil) (freelancer)
• August 2014 – July 2018: Recording Sessions Musician at NyckStudio (www.nyckstudio.com). Campinas/São Paulo (Brazil) (frequent)
• August 2014 – July 2018: Jazz Trios & Quartets experience. São Paulo (Brazil) (frequent)
• August 2014 – July 2018: Drummer & Percussionist experience on weddings. São Paulo (Brazil) (frequent)
• December 2013: Church Concert with orchestra and choir at Teatro Castro Mendes. Drums. Campinas/São Paulo (Brazil) – Volunteer
• February 2012 – July 2018: Drums teaching experience for children, teenagers and adults in music schools and private classes. Campinas/São Paulo (Brazil) (frequent)
• 1997 (to present day): Playing on Churches in Brazil and Canada. Volunteer (frequent)
Private Drums Classes:
• Jayme Pladevall. Campinas/São Paulo (Brazil): September/2014 – April 2017
• Pepa D’elia. Campinas/São Paulo (Brazil): February/2013 – June/2013
• Leonardo Bandeira. Rio de Janeiro/Rio de Janeiro (Brazil): February/2001 – December 2007
- Screen name:
- Tiago Natanael
- Member since:
- Sep 10 2018
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Very Committed
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- More than 3 times per week
Brazilian drummers: Pepa D'elia, Jayme Pladevall, Alexandre Cunha, Christiano Galvão, Christiano Rocha, Celso de Almeida, Cássio Cunha, Edu Ribeiro, Nenê, Toninho Pinheiro, Tutty Moreno, Leonardo Bandeira, Kiko Freitas, Carlos Bala, Ramon Montagner, Cuca Teixeira, Nelton Essi, Osmário Marinho, Zazá Desidério, Robertinho Silva, Jorginho Gomes, Renato "Massa" Calmon, Marcio Bahia, Ricardo Mosca, etc.
North American drummers: Joe Morello, Vinnie Colaiuta, Carter Beauford, Steve Smith, Steve Gadd, Brian Blade, Dave Weckl, Jeff Hamilton, Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, Tony Williams, Jack DeJohnette, Buddy Rich, Jojo Mayer, Benny Greb, Anika Nilles, Omar Hakim, Stanton Moore, Ignacio Berroa, etc.
- Smooth Ride 22" (with 4 rivets) / Master Vintage 22" / Vanguard 20" / Hollister 20" / Stanton Moore Fat Hats 14".
- Custom 22" / Dervish Thin Crash 18"
- Gold Splash 8" / Gold Splash 10"
Vic Firth Drums Sticks:
7A Wood Tip / 5A Wood Tip / Heritage Brushes / White Brushes / Steve Smith Tala Wand Rod Stick
ProMark Drums Sticks:
TB5 Brushes / Medium Broomsticks
Shania Twain (ft.Billy Currington) - "Party for Two" (Drum Cover) (Video)
Shania Twain (ft.Billy Currington) - "Party for Two" (Drum Cover)nVvIkfxkOgI
Shania Twain - "Any Man of Mine" (Drum Cover) (Video)
Shania Twain - "Any Man of Mine" (Drum Cover)JWy7OsuzZys
Eric Clapton - "Change The World" (Drum Cover) (Video)
Eric Clapton - "Change The World" (Drum Cover)s5Sd_hYY5tA
João Alexandre - "Salvador da Bahia" (Drum Cover) (Video)
João Alexandre - "Salvador da Bahia" (Drum Cover)20OLG_4nAtQ
João Alexandre - "Deixa que Eu Deixo" (Drum Cover) (Video)
João Alexandre - "Deixa que Eu Deixo" (Drum Cover)L49kGnzwNJM
Easter 2017 (Drum Cam, with Full Orchestra, Band and Choir) (Video)
Easter 2017 (Drum Cam, with Full Orchestra, Band and Choir)vydYE3NSRuM