SEEKINGAccordion, Acoustic Guitar, Background Singer, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bass Guitar, Cello, Clarinet, DJ, Dobro, Drums, Electronic Music, Fiddle, Flute, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Lead Guitar, Mandolin, Other, Other Percussion, Piano, Rhythm Guitar, Saxophone, Steel guitar, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Upright bass, Violin, Vocalist, Vocalist - Alto, Vocalist - Baritone, Vocalist - Bass, Vocalist - Soprano, Vocalist - Tenor.
Songwriter, Composer, Producer.
Many songs written and mostly-produced in Electro-Pop, Indie, EDM, House, 70s rock, and hard rock categories. Seeking musicians for projects:
- Singer, female for electro-pop
- Singer, male for indie (who can sound good singing a bit out of tune as well as in tune, something like "Silver Streets" by Jacobites)
- Singer, male for hard rock (who can do both a harsh course gravel voice and a screeching voice (something like Axl or "I Believe in a Thing Called Love")
- Singer, female for house/electronic (who can sing in something like an early 90s Chicago house big style a bit like the vocals on Pink Floyd's "Great Gig in the Sky" but much simpler)
- Percussion (fairly expert and who does interesting percussion)
- Bass (somewhat advanced, who can pull off funk riffs)
- Keys possibly
I Also have distribution capabilities, as my work over the past few years has been an online publishing/advertising company.
Over the next year, I'd like to complete several singles/albums, which I can promote pretty extensively with my company's resources.
If interested, send me audio/video (video or photos required if applying for Electro-Pop or indie singer but not anything else, as promotion would be of the singer as main focus) to douglasfirpublishing (at) g mail (dot) com. Content does not need to be in any way professional - I will be able to hear many things with any kind of recording, enough to make a decision on whether we could work together - but should show the range of singing (or instrumentation) you can do.
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Aug 13 2018
- Active over 1 month ago
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
Good equipment base. No dedicated studio, but everything I need for the current projects I have.