SEEKINGBand to Join.
Hi guys! I'm a POWER TRIO drummer, it defines me. Musicians which understand the essence of this band model will identfy my musical background. I grew up listening to freaky drummers of blues-rock bands from the 60's and 70's. My heroes are Bonham (obvious), Ginger Baker, Keith Moon and Mitch Mitchell, but my friends say my style looks like Carmine Appice and Cozy Powell. Thanks!
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jun 03 2020
- Active within 24 hours
- Level of commitment:
- Just for Fun
- Years playing music:
Cream, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Winter, Ten Years After, Jeff Beck Group, West Bruce Laing, Beck Bogert Appice, Baker Gurvitz Army, James Gang, Led Zeppelin, The Who, etc etc etc...
- Gretsch USA 1986 kit: 22x20" BD, 12x10" MT, 16x16" FT
- Pearl Masters Custom Extra kit: 24x18" BD, 13x11" MT1, 14x12" MT2, 16x16" FT1, 18x16" FT2.
- Snare drums: Ludwig Supraphonic 1965 14x5", Gretsch USA 1989 14x8", Slingerland 1978 14x7".
- Hihats: Zildjian New Beat 14", Zildjian Quick Beat 14" Hollow Logo,
- Crashes: Paiste Signature 17" Fast and Mellow, 18" Full, Mellow,
- Rides: Full 20", Paiste Twenty 18" and 20"
- Stands Pearl, Tama. Double pedal Tama Iron Cobra.