SEEKINGBand to Join.
Hi guys! I'm a POWER TRIO drummer, it defines me. I grew up listening to the 60's & 70's blues-rock bands freaky drummers like Bonham (obvious), Ginger Baker, Keith Moon and Mitch Mitchell, but my friends used to say that I play the drums like Carmine Appice and Cozy Powell. Thanks!
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jun 03 2020
- Active within 2 weeks
- Level of commitment:
- Just for Fun
- Years playing music:
Cream, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Winter, Ten Years After, Jeff Beck Group, West Bruce Laing, Beck Bogert Appice, Baker Gurvitz Army, James Gang, Led Zeppelin, The Who, etc etc etc...
- Gretsch USA 1986 kit: 22x20" BD, 12x10" MT, 16x16" FT
- Pearl Masters Custom Extra kit: 24x18" BD, 13x11" MT1, 14x12" MT2, 16x16" FT1, 18x16" FT2.
- Snare drums: Ludwig Supraphonic 1965 14x5", Gretsch USA 1989 14x8", Slingerland 1978 14x7".
- Hihats: Zildjian New Beat 14", Zildjian Quick Beat 14" Hollow Logo,
- Crashes: Paiste Signature 17" Fast and Mellow, 18" Full, Mellow,
- Rides: Full 20", Paiste Twenty 18" and 20"
- Stands Pearl, Tama. Double pedal Tama Iron Cobra.