If your sound needs Soaring Strings, Howling Organs, Clangorous Pianos, Searing Synths, Attacking horns, Velvety Pads, or Bells, Banjos, Clavs, Choirs, etc. then maybe we should talk.
I’m looking for a chance to do something amazing, create a spectacle, and knock people off their feet.
I’m NOT interested in a being in a basement group that has no plans on playing out.
I believe the best groups don’t have stars. They work as a group, and nurture each other to ensure the sum is greater than the parts
- Want to have fun playing out and entertaining people.
- Know the difference between practicing (your time) and rehearsing (our time) and come to rehearsal prepared.
- Know a show is more than just playing the tunes and looking at your shoes
- Can play without being high
All of the above plus:
- Lots of stage experience
- Good ear for detail
- Understands the spaces between the notes as just as important as the notes themselves
- Screen name:
- Member since:
- Jun 06 2019
- Active within 1 week
- Level of commitment:
- Years playing music:
- Gigs played:
- Over 100
- Tend to practice:
- 2-3 times per week
- Most available:
- Rhythm Guitar:
Roland FA-06 Workstation with outboard midi controllers, Roland AX-1 wireless keytar, Self contained IEM system and DI .
BG Demo Reel
BG Demo Reel Track number: 1 Year: 218 Album: n/a Genre: Pop